Thursday 14 May 2009

ive never actually found myself in may before?!

We'll make necklaces of scrapped metal and some loose twine
We'll try our hardest to finish three bottles of cheap wine
Because we both know as we get older our taste will improve
But for tonight let's pretend we've got something to lose
Two stabs to my side
I'm screaming through this smile
That I'm so happy you're happy
My fingernails are what scarred your hardwood floor
As I tried my hardest to leave my mark
As I dragged myself out your door
Because I know as I get older my taste will improve
But for tonight, I'll pretend that you will do
Hey beautiful, you're not beautiful

(6 days of actual school left, then i escape!
apart from the month-and-two-days of exams left
and the overwhelming pressure to actually get into university
not mentioning the lack of control in my life anymore
and the adrenaline which literally hurt$
today had great convos with nadia and ana,
who have instructed me to ignor the boy. difficult.
difficult to try and show someone whos ignoring you
that your actually ignoring them too
itd be easier to go crazy, im such a novice, my instinct
is never ever wrong, and this worries me.
i clearly cant even compose my thoughts enough
to blog them at all. hello rambles. enjoy.)

i get clingy to my family when life confuses me too much
here is me and brother:

No comments:

Post a Comment